well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Parscale's Suicidal Behavior
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parscale's Suicidal Behavior
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Parscale taken to hospital

quote:
Murtaugh sought to blame political enemies of the campaign for playing a role in Parscale’s reported suicide threat.

“The disgusting, personal attacks from Democrats and disgruntled RINOs have gone too far, and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they’ve done to this man and his family,”

I don't wish suicide on anyone ...

Parscale's "efforts" on behalf of Trump was essentially non-stop disinformation bullsh!t that was head-shaking stupid. Then the Trump campaign ditches him and sends him into deep funk.

Now the party spokesman dishes Parscale-like bullsh!t disinformation to tar the Democrats for Parscale's psychological trauma. These people have no shame. Non-stop disgusting behavior.

Posts: 12473 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I think I recall Cohen saying that he contemplated suicide

I wonder if Parscale will come around as Cohen did and figure out how toxic having a relationship with Trump can be to one's psyche, and to try and find a way through it and out on the other side.

For his sake and that of his family, I hope so.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37650 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
This whole story stinks.

Brad freaked out, no question. He beat his wife and started showing a pistol around. This is not normal but it’s not suicidal behavior either.

I want to believe he’s consumed with grief for his role in inflicting Trump on the country, but I don’t believe it. I believe he’s torn up by the fact his Godhead fired him for being weak, and if only he had been a bit tougher he would still have his job. He beats his wife to show he is tough but it’s not enough. If he has children, I hope they are staying with grandma.

Does he need psychological help? Absolutely, but until he uncouples from Trump it won’t do any good.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34789 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
If he had been a BIPOC, he would be injured or dead by gunshot. Just sayin'.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Absolutely.

Posts: 34789 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Maybe he got wind of an fbi investigation or something? Rumor is he was skimming . . .

Posts: 19752 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Maybe he got wind of an fbi investigation or something? Rumor is he was skimming . . .

Lots of rumors that he is dirty. Dirty dirty dirty. Might be enough to make you freak out, but never enough to make you admit the fact that you supported the wrong guy.

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:

Got wind of? Maybe more like indictment to come..

Trump Campaign Spending Scandal

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Well there it is!

Prison will not be good for this guy.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:
quote:

quote:
The complaint is unlikely to lead to any penalties. The FEC has just three confirmed commissioners, and it requires the vote of four in order to take action. Caroline Hunter, a Republican commissioner, resigned last month.

There'a so much grift, this doesn't even merit an eyebrow raise.

Posts: 45718 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
For those of you keeping score at home, this is the fourth consecutive Trump campaign manager to get arrested.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
For those of you keeping score at home, this is the fourth consecutive Trump campaign manager to get arrested.

At least the Repubs have consistency.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25655 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:
quote:

The author of that story is one of my former students ... Big Grin

Posts: 12473 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:

Neighbor a couple houses up from me put out a "Drain the Swamp" sign a few days ago, next to his shrine of Trump, downballot republicans, and Blue Lives Matter signs and flags. Drain the Swamp???? Really???? If that person can unironically put a Drain the Swamp sign in their yard after the last 4 years, I fear there's not much hope for this country.

Posts: 4388 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
It's not so much a political party as a cult.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30027 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post