well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Got my Concept 2 Rowing Machine

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my Concept 2 Rowing Machine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
Have wanted a Concept 2 rowing machine for a while, but used those at the gym in both Colorado and Arizona.
I have rowed a shell at the rowing club near my home a few times.
The virus ended that.
I had gone far downhill physically and mentally.
I use it every other day. Just did workout #4.
There are many new apps available if you want to use them. The Performance Monitor that comes with it is enough for most.
Feeling much better.
I am not going to look at this old body. Will assume I look as good as the guy I row with in the Youtube videos.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
How long did you have to wait, Chas?

When we got the treadmill, I looked into that rower. The wait list at the time was at least a couple of months long.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
It's amazing that home fitness equipment is becoming a thing. I had never before been interested in it.

Congratulations on the new machine, Chas.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Reading that in all this apparatus works pretty much all the muscles of the upper body, I figure it would be the perfect complement to my Stairmaster stairstepper.

Alas, no space for both, though!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Quirt, Paid an Ebay price rather than wait until September. I went nuts due to being confined by the heat. I am better already.

Cindy, Thank you.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Concept 2 rowing machine

Wow! Nice unit. $$$ Sounds like it should be the last one you will ever have to buy.

The bowflex I bought 20 years ago has a rowing feature that I really like. I need to dust it off and get moving.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Quirt, Paid an Ebay price rather than wait until September. I went nuts due to being confined by the heat. I am better already.

Good for you!

I’m pondering getting one when I clear the waiting list.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:

Good for you!

I’m pondering getting one when I clear the waiting list.

Thanks
There are several apps for a screen to facilitate exercise in the works.
Will try one when I get enough of watching Youtube rowing videos.
Rowing apps