well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Mask of the Day

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1403902497

09 April 2020, 05:29 PM
BeeLady
Mask of the Day
Curt, an old HS friend..always a joker but in his elder years he has gotten better at it..He ditched a long time wedding photog business to become a Duckboat driver..his perfect job..just sayin.

He has been posting "Mask of the Day" photos.

This one is for Steve Miller.

Post yours!

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

09 April 2020, 07:00 PM
BeeLady
Here is mine. First time using one as I went out to volunteer to deliver groceries and masks were required.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

09 April 2020, 07:04 PM
Steve Miller
hysteric

Life is short. Play with your dog.

09 April 2020, 08:49 PM
AdagioM

http://pdxknitterati.com

09 April 2020, 08:59 PM
CHAS
Big Grin

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

10 April 2020, 01:32 PM
LL
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:

Oh, underglasses....hard a hard time today, and glasses kept steaming too. Humid here after big storm

The earth laughs in flowers

10 April 2020, 05:55 PM
AdagioM
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:

Oh, underglasses....hard a hard time today, and glasses kept steaming too. Humid here after big storm

Yes, definitely under. You can’t get a “seal” if your glasses are holding the mask away from your face.

And SK posted somewhere about putting a piece of tissue under your mask at the bridge of your nose; that’s supposed to help.

And! Wash your glasses with warm water and soap before masking up. The soap acts as a surfactant and breaks up the condensation.

All the new things I’m learning!

http://pdxknitterati.com

10 April 2020, 06:44 PM
LL
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM

Yes, definitely under. You can’t get a “seal” if your glasses are holding the mask away from your face.

And SK posted somewhere about putting a piece of tissue under your mask at the bridge of your nose; that’s supposed to help.

And! Wash your glasses with warm water and soap before masking up. The soap acts as a surfactant and breaks up the condensation.

All the new things I’m learning!

Thanks...not going out much but bank and drugs this next week.

The earth laughs in flowers

10 April 2020, 11:34 PM
BeeLady
My ER Nurse nephew in Jersey City,NJ

MillCityGrows.org

30 April 2020, 03:28 PM
markj
I'm not normally a selfie type, but this mask that my daughter made for me is just too cool.

Check out that constellation on the right! LOL

30 April 2020, 06:16 PM
wtg
That's too cool, markj....

Cool

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

30 April 2020, 06:18 PM
Steve Miller
ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.