well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I am so mad right now! (I'm calmer now)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am so mad right now! (I'm calmer now)
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:
Modified the title. I am slowly shedding this anger. It gets better with each passing hour.

Think I will go play some music...
That's parenting for ya. Rage, followed by calm . . .

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
My daughter is in grad school. She works at costco on the weekends, so she can have less student debt. She needs that job, (and it needs her) so she still goes so work. Riding public transportation there and back.

I don't want to describe how I'd feel.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
She doesn't want to come home now. She wants to continue to go to her part-time job. Her work ethic is strong, inherited, and it's making me crazy!

So, because she will be out "on the front lines" she doesn't want to expose us. Her friend's family are OK with this as their daughter is doing the same and, I believe they also work outside the home. So they are all at higher risk of exposure.

We are all good, but I am still upset. Although, I am no longer angry. Upset in the knowledge that my baby girl is no longer under the protection of our quarantine. Frowner

Posts: 13630 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post