well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Are left wing and right wing militias facing off in Louisville today?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are left wing and right wing militias facing off in Louisville today?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
https://twitter.com/FordFische...000351833559043?s=20

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Shades of Weimar. Brown shirts and communists beating the sh!t out of each other on German streets while the state collapses around them.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
2 taken out on stretchers. Few details.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/...clash-in-louisville/

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
USA Today:

Police confirmed three members of the NFAC, a Black militia that stands for "Not F**king Around Coalition," were struck by gunfire when someone’s gun discharged while participating in a demonstration Saturday. All three victims went to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. There are no suspects at this time, police said.

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
500 angry people all armed with AR-15s and handguns. Many of them well acquainted with the Dunning-Kruger effect.

What could go wrong ...

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
All while spreading the virus...

Joy. /s

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Why in heaven's name would an opposing militia want to come out to protect Louisville against a rally in support of Breonna Taylor? These people are unhinged.

(BTW, that was a rhetorical question....)

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post