well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Meidas Touch

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1203914797

01 August 2022, 05:07 PM
Piano*Dad
Meidas Touch
I posted the wonderful wizard of (Mehmet) Oz ad earlier.

Here's their takedown of Herschel Walker.

Fumble!

These people go for the jugular.
01 August 2022, 06:28 PM
RealPlayer
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

01 August 2022, 07:08 PM
CHAS
What do the people trying to put Walker in a position of power have in mind for the rest of us?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

02 August 2022, 09:56 AM
big al
Are you sure that video tells an authentic story? I'm beginning to worry about deep fakes in political ads, especially ones from anonymous PACs or groups.

It's easier to believe derogatory information about someone you disagree with, but I'd like to be at least reasonably sure that I'm operating on the basis of facts.

Big Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

20 August 2022, 09:18 PM
wtg
Lock him up.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouc.../1559987451237507072

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

20 August 2022, 11:31 PM
BeeLady
I, myself, am LOVING Fetterman's trolling of Oz on Twitter. Yes

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org