well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Another case of TDS in the Conway household

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another case of TDS in the Conway household
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's 15-year-old daughter Claudia was not expecting the wave of support she got after TikTok videos opposing her mom's boss went viral in the last day.

But now Claudia says she hopes to use her platform to educate others on social justice issues.

Kellyanne Conway's husband, conservative lawyer George Conway, is known as an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, despite her high position within the administration. Now her teen daughter has amassed a large following on social media where she posts anti-Trump and pro-Black Lives Matter videos.

"I know a lot of my friends are so informed and I think they wouldn't be if it weren't for social media, which is why I think using one's platform for good and for the education of others is so, so important, especially in our day," Claudia told USA TODAY on Tuesday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...p-videos/3285180001/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37873 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post