well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    He shoulda stuck with sitting in the car and looking cool

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He shoulda stuck with sitting in the car and looking cool
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted

https://youtu.be/L9Jvmc9a-fg

quote:
On a trip home to the UK from Canada, Ciara Hunt accompanied her dad Paul to collect his new Aston Martin sports car, though the new luxury purchase wasn’t without its issues.

The delighted Paul can be seen sitting in his new car in a video uploaded to Twitter on October 29, before attempting to exit the vehicle with hilarious results.

Referring to her Dad’s stuttering attempt to get out of the vehicle, Hunt wrote on Twitter, “Dad’s new car is probs going back.” However, Hunt assured Storyful that, “he is going to keep it.”

https://licensed.storyful.com/videos/227359

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37942 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Had to learn how to exit the Miata I had without
losing my cool or body parts.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25712 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
Either this was staged (in a rather silly manner), or the elder gentleman has limited use of his right leg. It's like he barely even tried.

[Insert Signature Here]

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The surprising part of the vid is that the Aston ran long enough to get him home. In fact I suspect the vid is staged.

Put that car behind a tow truck and I’ll believe it.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post