well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Reintroducing myself
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reintroducing myself
 Login/Join

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Welcome Dale!

Posts: 13630 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Welcome back, Dale!

I've been only playing sporadically for years, but social isolation has put me back on the bench this week. Actually, I think I'll start a thread about that.

I know I've seen you on the board over the years, so I'm not going to completely reintroduce myself. The part of my life that's currently most on my mind is my status as the mother of adults. My kids are in Orlando, Phoenix, and New York, and I'm in Oklahoma. I'm spending more time chatting with them, both on the phone and on the internet, and I'm spending the rest of my time fretting over them at some level.

I'm glad you're back!

--------------------------------
Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15506 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Hi Dale!

I only play the piano when I am done tuning... which isn't at all now! My wife and I downsized into an apartment near downtown Chicago and have been loving "the city life". We still get out for walks; it is pretty much only other walkers and people taking their dogs out. As you might imagine, not many people out and about.

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7546 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
It's pretty quiet on my suburban street - occasional walkers, with and without dogs, and the Amazon van.

Posts: 335 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post