well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Looking for assistance with mixers/sound boards (maybe wrong forum)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for assistance with mixers/sound boards (maybe wrong forum)
 Login/Join

Picture of Dualsportvet
posted
Hello people,
I have been tasked with running the sound board for our church. We've always used a piano and acoustic guitar, but recently they've decided to go electric. So how did I get here and why?
Good question. I've been doing some research for the "sound board" and searched google for a sound board forum. Well as you can see this forum showed up. I don't think it's the right place, but maybe someone can help or point me in the right place.

What I'm looking for is assistance with hooking up 2 mixers together (the current configuration), pros and cons, and if I should change from stereo out to mono out from one.

Any assistance or information on where to go for assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you much,
Bryan

Posts: 35 | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Hey, Bryan, welcome to the forum.

You're right, our "Soundboard" is just the name of a sub-forum (that pretty much no one uses) and not what you're looking for.
We're a group of people who came from a piano forum, but we've evolved to be more of a general discussion forum.

You could try posting in the main forum called Off-Key and see if someone pipes up. We have some pretty smart people here, and maybe someone can give you some info!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dualsportvet
posted Hide Post
Thank you much, will do.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post