well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Big Jewish Music Box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Jewish Music Box
 Login/Join

posted
“Hey all, just wanted to share a compilation series my friend sent me yesterday. I’m no Classical music expert, but sometimes I get sick of the radio and just want to hear something different. Passover is coming so I was looking for Jewish Music. I found this 99 cent deal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ...d=1396665670&sr=8-50

--------------------------------
Richard

Posts: 2 | Registered: 09 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
If anyone decides to buy this album, don't forget to go to the Montana de Luz website and click through to Amazon, search for "Big Jewish Music" (that totally cracks me up) so MdL gets credit for the Amazon purchases!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37850 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post