well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Posting a drawing

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8230004433/m/5800042485

03 December 2008, 12:03 PM
RealPlayer
Posting a drawing
There's a drawing I found while doing a google image search...I wanted to post it to one of the threads, but the link refused to display an image; just a blue question mark showed up in my post.

However, I WAS able to copy the image to my computer's desktop as a jpg. Any idea how I can copy it to a posting on WTF?

Thanks.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

04 December 2008, 12:48 PM
Matt G.
To insert a picture of any sort, the picture has to be accessible via the internet. A picture on your desktop is not accessible via the internet. You will need to upload that picture to a web server and insert an image link in your post.

Sounds complicated and daunting?

Get yourself a free account at either PhotoBucket or ImageShack. They both make it pretty easy.

[Insert Signature Here]

05 May 2009, 08:02 AM
LL
Late to the party but for future references.

KathyK taught me this.

A pic from the web wanted?

Right click, then click on properties.

A long url ending in jpg is usually found about half way down in the properties listing.

Cut/copy that

Come back to your post and at the top is the picture icon - click on it

Fill in the blank with 'paste'

Voila, if the picture is possible, it will be there.

Once in a while one will just show an x. I try it twice and if it doesn't work, I figure that they have a block on it somehow.

The earth laughs in flowers