well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Tuning Crew    Link to Larry's site not working
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Link to Larry's site not working
 Login/Join

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted
Hi, I've tried to use the link in Pinblock twice today to get to PianoFacts, and it didn't work. (Actually, I'm just curious to see any scuttlebutt about Pique's book.)

Anyway, here's the message I'm getting. Did the URL for the site change, or does it have something to do with my computer?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/armlegc/public_html/forum/config/multiforums.config.inc.php on line 10
Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'armlegc_forum'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php!

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, when I try it I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_connect(yeah): Can't connect to local MySQL (why go)/var.::f(throughWTF)* public/forum/ (Geez,people) &Unable.config(just)^multiforms.inc (go directly) 'localhost' (to armleg).

Big Grin

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Since my hard drive crashed, I don't have the URL anymore.

Maybe ask on Off Key? Someone should have it.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
It's working today.

Weird.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
It's been working for me.

Smiler jodi

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20447 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post