well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Link to Larry's site not working

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8230004433/m/5380075135

14 January 2008, 05:31 PM
RealPlayer
Link to Larry's site not working
Hi, I've tried to use the link in Pinblock twice today to get to PianoFacts, and it didn't work. (Actually, I'm just curious to see any scuttlebutt about Pique's book.)

Anyway, here's the message I'm getting. Did the URL for the site change, or does it have something to do with my computer?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (11) in /home/armlegc/public_html/forum/config/multiforums.config.inc.php on line 10
Unable to connect to database on 'localhost' with user 'armlegc_forum'
Please check your settings in multiforums.config.inc.php!

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

15 January 2008, 09:03 PM
Piano*Dad
Hmmm, when I try it I get the following error message:

Warning: mysql_connect(yeah): Can't connect to local MySQL (why go)/var.::f(throughWTF)* public/forum/ (Geez,people) &Unable.config(just)^multiforms.inc (go directly) 'localhost' (to armleg).

Big Grin
15 January 2008, 09:21 PM
Cindysphinx
Since my hard drive crashed, I don't have the URL anymore.

Maybe ask on Off Key? Someone should have it.
16 January 2008, 10:16 AM
RealPlayer
It's working today.

Weird.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

22 January 2008, 12:03 AM
jodi
It's been working for me.

Smiler jodi

Smiler Jodi