well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    Before you start shopping for the holidays..at Amazon (with link and UPDATE!)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Before you start shopping for the holidays..at Amazon (with link and UPDATE!)
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by well-tempered gardener:
I'm having the same problem with Firefox, but that's not surprising as its my regular browser with a bunch of privacy add-ons.

If I use IE, it's fine.

Thanks, WTG. Firefox is my default browser too so that gave me considerable hope, but alas, even logging in on IE doesn't work. I even tried to go into security settings to allow an exception for Montanadeluz.org, (in case it was fire-walled) but I don't seem to have the knack (guess it has to already be a separate file or something).

Fraid I'll have to let this drop for now, as a family health emergency is taking precedence. Frowner

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about the emergency...

I copied the link from IE, if you want to try it when/if you have time.

http://www.amazon.com/?&tag=mo....montanadeluz.org%2F

I think it includes the info required for MDL to get credit for the sale.

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I just checked the account and so far for Dec. we are at $438.

My original goal when I opened the account was to make about $35/month to cover the email news service costs. Razzer

Thanks to all for using it and remember it is year round.

Amazon makes a monthly direct deposit to MdL. Smiler

The account now covers the school fees for one child each month on average.

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
We are now at nearly $650 for Dec...because of the volume, we now receive 7.5%....So if you are a last minute shopper, go for it! Who says you have to have gifts on that exact calendar day? Razzer

Just November and December of 2013 may have broken records...I will have to review records after the holidays, but my memory says that we may have brought in during Nov and Dec, about what we brought in all of last year!

Do spread the word!

And Gracias! Feliz Navidad!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Well, thanks in part to you all here, we broke $700 for the month of Dec and we still have 2 days left!

We have had a 55% increase this year over last year, in large part from this holiday season.

Thanks so very much to you all for making the extra effort. It really does make a difference.

And remember, this doesn't end here at the holidays, this goes on all year long for your regular Amazon purchases!

Gracias! Big Grin

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Just bought printer plus 3/29 but I did not see a place for writing a note. Did do it through Mont though. LL

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post