well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    Before you start shopping for the holidays..at Amazon (with link and UPDATE!)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Before you start shopping for the holidays..at Amazon (with link and UPDATE!)
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
Remember to go to www.montanadeluz.org FIRST and click the Amazon button.

Montana de Luz gets a referral fee at no cast to you.

So far this month, we are nearing $600 in referrals!

Thanks to all who already do this! It REALLY makes a difference! Yes

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
That would be huge there. Will do.

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
On it.

Thanks for the reminder.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Thanks, all. You rock! Ole

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Will do. Also, it's now posted next door at TNCR too.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I forgot! And I just bought a camera last week. But I didn't like it, and sent it back today.

You're on my list for the rest of the shopping, though...

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
posted Hide Post
BL -- I am sure you have asked us to do this before -- I have just missed it.

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon and will likely do most of my holiday shopping there.

Do I need to log into the website each time I am going to order on Amazon? Or once I have done it does it become part of my profile on Amazon so the referral fee will be provide each time?

Posts: 20891 | Registered: 23 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Zimmer:
BL -- I am sure you have asked us to do this before -- I have just missed it.

I do a lot of shopping on Amazon and will likely do most of my holiday shopping there.

Do I need to log into the website each time I am going to order on Amazon? Or once I have done it does it become part of my profile on Amazon so the referral fee will be provide each time?

All you need do is click the Amazon box on the website. It will launch Amazon and if you already have cookies for your Amazon account, it will take you right to your shopping page.

You will notice in the url above will include "mondeluz-20" in the link. Anything you then put in your cart will be credited when it ships up to 60 days (IIRC).

And it works year round! ThumbsUp

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you, I am sure, we have broken $600 for this month! happydance

Because the the volume our referral is up to 7% now till the last day of the month.

So this is the perfect time to get your shopping done a bit early, get a few Black Friday deals AND make a bit more for MdL.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Smiler

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Part 1 - forgot

Part 2 - remembered

Part 2 - in progress!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of susan dorris
posted Hide Post
Books ordered!

Posts: 4843 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
OK, my pride goeth.

Tried repeatedly, must be doing something wrong.
WHen I go to the Montana site, the AMAzon site isn't "live" for me.

What should I do different?

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda:
OK, my pride goeth.

Tried repeatedly, must be doing something wrong.
WHen I go to the Montana site, the AMAzon site isn't "live" for me.

What should I do different?

Amanda it could be your browser or Flash player need updating or you have a pop up block on. If you can see the Amazon logo, when you click it, it should take you right to Amazon's site.

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
I don't know what's the matter. Might it be that I order in my son's name? It's a shared credit card (he's authorized user) but he's a Prime member.

If so I'm afraid there's no hope.
But then again, I'm not ordering all that much so I'm not much of a loss (but I sure would have liked to contribute however little it amounted to. Will this continue year--round?)

I really enjoyed reading your son's blog. What a remarkable family you are! It's the kind of thing I've have liked to do if I were able-bodied. Are ALL those children and young adults dxed with HIV? Frowner

How lovely to know you are relieving some of the nearly endless suffering in the world! Every "drop" is a person's life. All those smiles you've brought to faces that would otherwise have been tear-streaked - or worse, gotten to the tearless stage!

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I'm having the same problem with Firefox, but that's not surprising as its my regular browser with a bunch of privacy add-ons.

If I use IE, it's fine.

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post