well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    the wtf fifth anniversary reunion--philadelphia, cunningham's, date?, 2010--be there! planning now!
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the wtf fifth anniversary reunion--philadelphia, cunningham's, date?, 2010--be there! planning now!
 Login/Join

"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
We don't know whether there will be a travel budget that far in advance. However, the last weekend of May is my college reunion in Philadelphia, so it is certainly possible that we could make an argument for being there then. Maybe.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
ok, sorry, but i tried to set up a poll and the software appears to not like me. i can't figure it out, and i've got a class in 20 minutes.

al, or anyone else, would you be willing to post a poll asking for wtf members to vote for their preferred weekend in may or june 2010.

maybe also have a second poll: which weekend in may or june can you absolutely not make it?

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder to folks to vote in the poll pinned at the top of the Off Key forum, if possible. The number of responses was in the teens when last I looked. Hopefully, we'll hear from lots more. Can we target a cutoff date for the poll itself so we can get on with planning?

Big Al

Posts: 7411 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of piqaboo
posted Hide Post
Did the date firm up as June 4-5?
How many voted?

Posts: 2691 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
the vote was closed as of the new year.

and we have a tie between memorial day weekend and june 4-5.

i voted yes on both dates, and since memorial day weekend is better for me than june 4-5, should i break the tie and make it memorial day weekend?

do we need a runoff vote?

al, are you still watching?

Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
piqué, in the poll thread, you said on January 5th...

quote:
looks like june 4-5, 2010 is the winner!

see you there!

I thought this was all settled then. I wonder if someone voted after the polls supposedly closed?

Big Al

Posts: 7411 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
i guess they must have. since we have two threads on this, it gets confusing.