well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    Dates for the WTF 5th anniversary reunion redux
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dates for the WTF 5th anniversary reunion redux
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
this is looking a bit better. but would like to see more votes.

we'll take votes until the end of the year. what do you say, al?

Posts: 21347 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan to me, piqué.

Big Al

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Can you take my votes outside the poll since it won't let me leave answers blank?

Yes to May 14-15.

No to June 5-6

All others no response.

Thanks.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Ack! I have been letting this slide. Sorry. Must vote soon!

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I voted as being free all those weekends except the last two. If work intrudes, it would most likely be in May, but it's far too soon to tell, and unlikely.

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
I voted.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
looks like june 4-5, 2010 is the winner!

see you there!

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
I think I have a dentist appointment that weekend.

jf

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I'll probably not be able to attend.

Making hay while the sunshines here. But have fun you guys.

And I'll continue to try to attend as many small local/regional parties as I can.

Hey Rich...one of these days I might be able to get down there with a fellow pianoparty friend.

LL

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
I think I have a dentist appointment that weekend.

jf

I think not, young man!

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Before the date is carved in stone, we should be sure that it suits Rich. Cunningham's is one place I wouldn't want to miss on the visit.

Big Al

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
good point, al. (though didn't rich say he'd make whatever date we voted for available?)

still, would be good to have confirmation from rich. once we have that, we should start a new thread and take down the other two stickies.

roberta, sorry to hear this is still a conflict for you. hopefully it will turn out not to be after all.

jack, you'd better not!

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
This was the last Rich had to say about availability. we will of course consider that set in stone.....

Evil

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
If it's not carved in stone, it's set in pretty firm concrete. I'd say we have a date.

Big Al