well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    Music - What are you listening to right now?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Music - What are you listening to right now?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Oooo Nina...I like....will have to get my kids into it....

A few things to help with my language learning but ...I like the music too!

\

And for driving on a sunny day with the windows open...

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
I don't acquire that many non-classical cds - but this is one that I enjoyed - hard to describe other than a fun recording.

Posts: 9597 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
This is an important release - one of the great pianists of all time - in his prime - performing in a venue where he wanted to make an impression. I find it mezmorizing...This is the man who brought music into my life...

twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
I've played both these piees so it was interesting to hear how they would sound on a Bechstein concert grand played by a fine pianist.

It is a decent recording...

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post

The Goldbergs on Classical Guitar.

Wow.

Thanks George! :thumb:

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Wow, it's been a while....

My latest cd smoking in my car cd player..Jorge Drexler's "Amar la Trama" You can stream it from his website http://www.jorgedrexler.com/index2.asp

The link is at the bottom left if you scroll down.

He made his name with an Oscar for his song in "The Motorcycle Diaries" and now is branching out and acting in a new Argentinian film shown at The Tribeca.

The challenge will be seeing the film in the US...without waiting years for the dvd...hmmm...

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post