well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    Blasts from the Past - DOM Pictures
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blasts from the Past - DOM Pictures
 Login/Join

Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I love 'em! So glad that you saved them Matt!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of apple*
posted Hide Post
good job MAtt.

a nice surprise

Posts: 4933 | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
I was cleaning them off the server that hosts WTF to avoid excess storage costs. Someone had asked earlier if they were saved, and most of them were. (I usually make it a point to have WTF itself host the DOM pictures.)

So, I downloaded them all to my computer, uploaded them to Photobucket, then posted them here.

Enjoy!

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
What fun! And I notice that way too many are mine! Time for others to go for it!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Seeing those pictures is a bit like unexpectedly encountering an old friend you haven't seen in quite a while. What a nice surprise, Matt.

Big Al

Posts: 7379 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post