well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    A favor - Montana de Luz / Amazon link here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A favor - Montana de Luz / Amazon link here
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
happydance Thanks, Chas!

And yes it will work for eternity or until Amazon no longer exists. Ole

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of susan dorris
posted Hide Post
I have shared the Montana de Luz link with my book club and several friends, readers all. I hope this helps a bit.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Susan, I think I am going to cry...

And Chas....I just got the earnings report from yesterday...Wow!!! Thank you so much!

For the record, I cannot see who buys nor any personal information at all. All I see are the products purchased so if you tell me that you bought X I can then connect the dots.

But as the orders are growing and word is going out, the list is growing! Thank you all!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of Muffin's sister
posted Hide Post
We'll be buying SM's birthday gifts from Amazon later this week happydance

Posts: 2262 | Location: Way Southeast of Phoenix | Registered: 21 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of Nan W
posted Hide Post
Beelady, you're getting me to buy too many books! Just placed another order.

Too easy to convince myself to buy something when I know some percentage is going to a good cause!

Posts: 2350 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Evil Thanks, Nan! And just so you know, it really is making a difference. Over the coarse of a year, this will add up to a significant amount!

I have to admit I am doing the same. duh

What Life?
Picture of Muffin's sister
posted Hide Post
Just spent $100 on SM's birthday gifts (and some stuff for me of course Big Grin). Passed the link onto several friends!

Posts: 2262 | Location: Way Southeast of Phoenix | Registered: 21 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Wow! Thank you soooo much! ThumbsUp

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thanks again to all who are participating. The account continues to grow and our daily average is creeping up little by little as everyone passes on the word.

Mother's and Father's Days and Graduations are coming up!!

And now we even have a child sponsor among us! Thanks to Muffin's Sister, one of the kids will know that someone out in the world cares for him!

You guys are the best. Smiler

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Just ordered a new dehumidifer My 3rd one. A Soleus was rated as the most quiet of all the small ones. One in the cottage, one in the basement (you hear both) and now one for my first floor. I used to have to use the cottage one here in the summer.

Twas time. $185.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I love Amazon. Ordered all the camera cards and they were here in 1 day UPS. Ordered Thurs late. Shipped Thurs nite. Here Fri!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Oh darn...just did a $100 order without going here first.

Sorry, BL, no time to redo it.