well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    A favor - Montana de Luz / Amazon link here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A favor - Montana de Luz / Amazon link here
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
Consider using this the next time you plan to buy from Amazon.com, go to www.montanadeluz.org and then click the Amazon box on the page.

You can then shop as usual but a portion of your purchase goes to Montana de Luz.

Of course since I suggested doing this as a fund raiser, I have become it's admin. Blink That's ok...it is another way to offer support for the kids. Yes

Thanks in advance! Gracias!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
That is a good idea. Will do.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Bumping this in honor of the big fund raiser dinner tonight. I can't be there so I have to do SOMETHING.

As we roll this out, we are starting to see some results. MdL get a 4% referrall fee (or more!) on shipped purchases at Amazon.

If enough folks use it, this could turn into a serious source of funding.

If you were considering buying that Kindle..... Wink

Gracias!
Spread the word!

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of piqaboo
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Posts: 2691 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Let's pin the link at the top.

jf

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of piqaboo
posted Hide Post
0.04 x 40 = $1.60 headed their way.

Posts: 2691 | Registered: 07 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much, piq!!! And at this point, you contributed more! We passed a threshold and now receive 6% till the end of the month! Woot

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
You posted this in Feb and I completely missed it.

Posts: 12688 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Let's pin the link at the top.

jf

Done!

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of Nan W
posted Hide Post
Thanks -- I've been so busy I needed a nudge to get around to making an order of staples I needed like printer ink. Now done!

Posts: 2350 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
OMG! Nina and Jack thanks so much!!!

Please know that this is really making a big difference. I am admin'ing this project and can't wait to report back to the board in 60 days when the first check is paid!

It is very exciting and I thank all of you for helping out! You rock! ThumbsUp

Gadfly
Picture of apple*
posted Hide Post
thank you.. I'll remember this

Posts: 4933 | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
This might be the time to order the new toaster oven I need! And the ink and two books I have in the want list. Just hoping they have another price drop on the T O first.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Just placed a $50 order! No where did it say anything about the donation though. I went through the site above.

Got a couple of the Yoga books suggested.

The price of the toaster oven is still up.

Might find a camcorder to order before the end of the month though.

I have always had good luck and fast shipping with Amazon

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Smiler
Hope it still works.
Ordered some fancy schmancy binoculars and accessories because I decided the telescope would take too long to set up in the cold.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post