well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    March WTF-er of the Month: josh
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March WTF-er of the Month: josh
 Login/Join

What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rustyfingers:
What's your favorite season, and why?

Daffodil season! Winter used to depress me, but now it just slows me down. Still I love being more active in better weather. So the little yellow announcements everywhere are my favorite.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: 21 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of musicasacra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by josh:
quote:
Originally posted by musicasacra:

Yes, I'm interested in hearing more about your docu project.

Luckily I can point you to an article in the local gay newspaper (a labor of love, I'm sure) about it (bottom of the front page) http://www.scribd.com/full/500...-joa7mkfksbhqwregj92

[Moderators, I realize that link contains lots of my personal information and I'm not worried about that.]

Cool. Let me know how the post-production goes. Good luck.

Posts: 2659 | Registered: 02 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I'm interested in hearing more about your docu project.

Luckily I can point you to an article in the local gay newspaper (a labor of love, I'm sure) about it (bottom of the front page) http://www.scribd.com/full/500...-joa7mkfksbhqwregj92

[Moderators, I realize that link contains lots of my personal information and I'm not worried about that.]

Cool. Let me know how the post-production goes. Good luck.

Good luck with the project. That is a worthwhile endeavor.
I have come out to the people I went to high school with. They had a "big deal" attitude.
They said "We knew that".
Why didn't they tell me? Smiler
Maybe playing football helped. Maybe because I had been in a number of fights. I dated and "parked" with girls. I only got verbal harassment.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
That's exactly the stuff I want to get on camera!

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pictures before we bought it (I haven't taken many since we moved in): https://picasaweb.google.com/w...haps?feat=directlink
Looks beautiful!
Congratulations!

So, uhm, what's your favorite color?
What's your favorite color for hair in general, and for Justin Bieber's hair?

How did you find your way to WTF?

What comes to mind when you look at this:

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
What comes to mind when you look at this:

It looks like a reproductive system with Schnauzer heads.

I briefly had a black miniature Schnauzer named Max, but he was a chewer (baseboards, drywall, oak floors) and went to live with the neighbors when I left for college. The neighbors gave him a great life, and he passed last week.

What Life?
Picture of Nan W
posted Hide Post
I always get to these threads at the very end.

If you got an all-expenses paid vacation to the destination of your choice, where would you go?

If you had your choice of a trip to some time in the past or some time in the future, which would you choose?

Posts: 2350 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nan W:

Which reminds me -- do I get to pick the next honoree? Isn't there a list around of folks who have been picked before?

quote:
If you got an all-expenses paid vacation to the destination of your choice, where would you go?

I would love to go to India for a few weeks. The colors, the food, the people...

quote:
If you had your choice of a trip to some time in the past or some time in the future, which would you choose?

I got stuck on this the other day! I think I would set the clock to the 1920s and try to visit various grandparents, who were young adults then. All kinds of stories -- one grandmother was a private nurse in New York and worked for a Romanoff, another's family worked in a storied resort at a North Florida spring. I would like to understand them better adult to adult.

What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
In other news, my iPad 2 shipped yesterday! Should be here on Tuesday -- about a week earlier than I expected it.

What Life?
Picture of musicasacra
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nan W:

Which reminds me -- do I get to pick the next honoree? Isn't there a list around of folks who have been picked before?

Yes and Yes.
http://well-temperedforum.grou...50024535/m/815102506

Posts: 2659 | Registered: 02 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of josh
posted Hide Post
Ack, I am way behind. Working on it!