well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    Apple update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple update
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
From someone in contact with Apple's sister:

quote:
Hi Michelle. I wanted you to know that Mary has continued to lose her strength and that it appears she will lose her battle soon. Hospice has been called. I am very sorry to tell you this. Could you ask her friends for prayers for a peaceful death. Thank you. I will keep you updated. Again. So sorry to tell you this news. I really thought she would rally one more time. ;(

Frowner

I love that girl.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Wow. Sending big prayers hoping that there will be a miraculous rally.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Very sad.

Frowner

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Oh no. Mary, hang on! Keep fighting!!!

Posts: 18329 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Kenny
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9817 | Registered: 28 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
posted Hide Post
I've never met Apple yet she is bigger than life. What an amazing person who has shared so much. I think we all wish we could something.

Posts: 6919 | Registered: 22 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Love and prayers Mary. Love and prayers.

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Piano Again
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. She has been such a presence.

Posts: 3833 | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
So sorry. Words fail. She is such a special person.

Posts: 15506 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Such a loss.

For those not friended on FB...

https://www.facebook.com/mary.stevermer

jf

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of Bill_D
posted Hide Post
Over the years I've been here, I've enjoyed Apple's presence. It will be a different board once she passes. I, for one, will be better for having known her, and in that way, she will live on for all of us. Apple will pass, but her spirit here will remain.

Posts: 2515 | Location: San Francisco, California! | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Poor Apple. And her poor kids - it must be so hard on them to watch their mom slip away.

So unfair.

Posts: 4390 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:

Frowner

I love that girl.

yup

jf

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Could you ask her friends for prayers for a peaceful death.

i'm not the praying kind, but please let her sister's contact know i'm praying for a peaceful death for Mary.

how terribly sad. and what a terrible loss.

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post