well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    Apple update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple update
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
omg these pictures are priceless.

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Perfect...

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would-be Sage
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:

Frowner

I love that girl.

yup

jf

I will second that!

Posts: 648 | Location: NL, Canada | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:

Some of her artwork and her Estonia

LL that first pic you posted (above) of apple/Mary is absolutely classic! ThumbsUp

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Mary, I offered the Jewish "MiSheberakh" ("The one who blesses...") prayer for the sick tonight at Shabbat services.

quote:
MI SHEBERACH - PRAYER FOR THE SICK

Jewish tradition ordains that whenever the Torah is read we are granted a special and uniquely opportune moment to invoke blessing for those in need of divine intervention. From time immemorial it has therefore been the custom to recite a "Mi Sheberach" (prayer for the sick) on behalf of people who are ill.
We have compiled a list of names of family and friends of our community and their friends who are in need of a Refuah Shleima - a complete and speedy recovery.

If you have friends or relatives who are in need of healing and would like to have their names included in that special "Mi Sheberach" prayer, please submit them.

If a loved one or relative is suffering-even in a distant place, where one is unable to help - offer this prayer on their behalf.

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Wonderful photos KK!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as tall as PL
What Life?
posted Hide Post
This is a few years old, but it still says it all:

(That is me on the left and Indrek on the right)

Posts: 2679 | Location: Philly/South Jersey | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
I posted links of all three piano forum threads to Klara for which she was very grateful.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Carrots - Mary shared with us. It's huge and hanging in her new kitchen

another of the 'famous' pics!

Teaching her brother

edit

in the middle of sharing more pics, the news came. i am beyond sad. when i can rally, i'll share some more from her past photos. i hope we can keep this thread in the archives.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of apple*
posted Hide Post
I'm very sad to inform anyone and everyone who of knew my mother or knew of her, that she passed away this morning. We will never get to hear play the piano beautifully here anymore but we will when we are up there with her. Thank you for being there for her and helping her with anything there is to help with. She were so accepting of everyone, no matter the difference of them from her. You all are amazing. She loved you all as I know that you all loved her. She will see us all soon.
-apple's family

Posts: 4933 | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update. We feel we know you all, even though some of us have never met you. The stories, the photos she shared, she let us into her life, we watched you all grow up. Big hugs and much love to all of you this morning.

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Klara,

Your momma was so VERY proud of you three!

What an amazing family you all are and have been to her - as she nurtured you to be and as you returned her love.
And as they say "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Smiler

We wish you all love and comfort at this painful time. Comfort Give an extra hug to your dad! He must really need them.

posted Hide Post
Sad...very sad...

Posts: 17 | Registered: 15 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Klara.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Rest in peace, Mary. It has been a privilege to know you.

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post