well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    February 2010 - WTF-er of the month .... Markb!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February 2010 - WTF-er of the month .... Markb!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Have you ever met anyone really mysterious and secretive, like the Loch Ness monster, or Jimmy Hoffa?

If not, what are we to make of this?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was kind of surprised that Osama bin Laden celebrates Christmas.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty cool T-shirt, Mark. What's it from? How old are the kidlets now (Can't remember how long it's been since our Spynxx rendevous)? What's your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it? How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Phew, I can't beleive I almost missed my chance to ask these questions.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
I got the shirt for making a donation to Music for Everyone, which awards grant money to schools and communities to suport music programs.

Thing 1 will be 13 next Tuesday. Thing 2 is 10, and Thing 3 is seven.

I think my favorite holiday is Halloween. No stress, no family get-togethers, no figuring out the perfect gift or spending a lot of money. Buy candy, eat candy, end of holiday.

As for your last question, I ain't great at math. However, by my calculations, the answer is, "Woodchuck tastes like chicken."

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post