well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    February 2010 - WTF-er of the month .... Markb!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

February 2010 - WTF-er of the month .... Markb!
 Login/Join

Not as tall as PL
What Life?
posted
For this month... I choose.....

Markb!!

Mark, you're up, Brother!

I have the first question. When did you first gain an interest in piano? Did you play as a child or is this something you took up as an adult?

Posts: 2679 | Location: Philly/South Jersey | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I'll take the second question...

(please shine a light into your face)

Markb - Are you now, or have you ever been, a communist?

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
yo rich, put markb's name in the title... that way people will know to ignore the thread what the thread is about.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Besides you...who here makes you laugh the most?

jf

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Do you look at the list of past WTF'ers, and think, "Oh wow, I'm the 39th most popular member of the forum?"

For the record, JF, Markb may be at the top of my list for making me laugh here...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
markb,
Have you grown up and why not?

Posts: 25710 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Been camping with any squealing girl scout recently?

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Do you look at the list of past WTF'ers, and think, "Oh wow, I'm the 39th most popular member of the forum?"

For the record, JF, Markb may be at the top of my list for making me laugh here...

And don't tell him but i expect you are at the top of his list. You are both at the top of mine!

jf

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

He is a funny guy. . . in more ways than one. JK - you know I love you.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Mark - Done any Improv lately?

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Two more questions:
1) Do you even know that you are WTF'er of the month yet?
2) How's the weather back there, nice?

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
How's the biking going?

What did you have for dinner last night?

And yes, I'm going to tackle that elephant in the room, how the heck did you land your fantastic piano?

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I think I'm going to give it about one more day, than start answering the questions for him...

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Why are you avoiding Nina? Is it the rumors of her halitosis? Are you scared that you won't be able to keep up with her fabulosity? Will the universe implode if the two of you come within 100 yards of each other?

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Who's the bestselling author that has ever played the Grand Spinet?

(Hey, I should be on some bestseller list, somewhere...)

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post