well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

What Life?
Picture of Nan W
posted Hide Post
And my wedding dress -- this is April 2004, so not that long ago!

Posts: 2350 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting all these, folks. I too thought WTG was a man!

Quirt, when did you and the lets get to visit markb? Those pix look recent.

rf (off to retire a certain flowered dress)

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Lookie what I found! Some Quirt pictures. This was 2006 or 2007? Me and Quirt and the Quirtlets in front of my house:

And Quirt at my piano:

Big Grin

Posts: 20448 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
Picture of Nan W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nan W:
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:
What a coincidence! Ours was April 2004, too. Note the similarity of backdrops:

Nan, don't tell me that was our back yard, too!

Nope, not your back yard, though what a view to have everyday.

After putting off doing the legal bit for many years, we finally decided to do it because of my mom's increasing mobility problems. Meaning we had to pick a place that was within an hour or two's drive of my parents' house. Nice of them to be living in Sonoma Valley by then! To make a long story short, we ended up at the restaurant in a resort in the northern end of Napa Valley. They had a little balcony area outside, for weddings or whatever.

So, that is amazing! Same month and year, same state, same kind of view, and same weather conditions -- it rained on our day, too. Though we managed to squeeze the actual ceremony in between showers. And the view became quite dramatic later on in the evening, with the stormy clouds.

And by the way, happy anniversary to you and Piq.

Posts: 2350 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: 08 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quirt, when did you and the lets get to visit markb? Those pix look recent.

Last late summer or early fall, maybe? We ate on our screened porch, so it was warm enough for that.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by well-tempered gardener:
the gardeners (that's me and Mr. G -- and he definitely is the better half! ):

When I have a chance to scan it in, I'll post the wedding dress picture. I think my dress is nearly identical to Mrs. rontuner's! Same vintage....

What a nice looking couple you are. But, boy, do I feel out of the loop. I thought WTG was a man gardener. And I also thought WTG was the same as John Galt over at TNCR. Is there any connection between the too. And, yes, *do* post your wedding dress pic.

PS: Okay, I just caught up on this thread and I see that you answered my questions.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Nan, I love your wedding dress!

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of CTPianotech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:
quote:
Originally posted by CTPianotech:
Just found this thread, nice lookin crowd! :thumb:

Yeah, so add yourself and bring the standard even higher.

Wink

Nothing like a speedy reply. WhoMe Me and the boys last summer...

Posts: 825 | Location: CT | Registered: 10 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
OMG, how cute are you all!

Were you really up at 4 am?

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
CT...

You are as cute as the young ones!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of CTPianotech
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Smiler

(and yes, rf, I was... MrsCT tends to toss and turn a bit during the 3rd trimester, and I caught what felt like an elbow!)

Posts: 825 | Location: CT | Registered: 10 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Third trimester! What great news! (Did we already know this?)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to MrsCT. This is more excitement than we've had around WTF since I don't know when.

Big Al

Posts: 7404 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rami Bar-Niv
posted Hide Post

Rami's Rhapsody Piano Camp participants May 2010

Posts: 52 | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
I've been taking classes in Tribal Belly Dance, and have been performing it a bit, in addition to my usual Cabaret style. This pic was taken a couple of nights ago just after a dress rehearsal, I just got my Tribal "hair":

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post