well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
i just read through this entire thread from the beginning. it's kind of overwhelming.

wouldn't it be very cool to have a mass wtf gathering, with all of us present?

i'm hoping maybe elena's concert in nyc in a little more than a year might be just the ticket to creating such a celebration....

Ditto - emphasis on "all of us". It would be extremely neat! Big Grin

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semi-Regular
Picture of Euan Morrison
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by s54mo827:
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
i just read through this entire thread from the beginning. it's kind of overwhelming.

wouldn't it be very cool to have a mass wtf gathering, with all of us present?

i'm hoping maybe elena's concert in nyc in a little more than a year might be just the ticket to creating such a celebration....

Ditto - emphasis on "all of us". It would be extremely neat! Big Grin

...anybody fancy buying me a plane ticket? Wink

Posts: 113 | Location: bonnie Scotland | Registered: 12 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
ooooh, Euan, June gets pretty pricey for airafre. BUT maybe if you wait till the last minute you can get a deal... Anyhow it's not till 2007 so you can start saving up early for your US tour! Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
OK here's an index that shows who is on what page. You can keep adding pictures, Cindy and I will just come back and edit this list every so often. There will be a link to it in the first post of this thread.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

(For editing purposes, currently up to page 24)
--------------------------------------------------------

No repeat pics

Username - Photo page

AdagioLady - 6, 20
AdagioM - 20
Alan-NYC - 6, 21
AlbertaCrude - 6
Apple - 6, 7, 11
BeeLady - 6, 8, 11
Bernard - 6, 23
Bootsy - 6, 23
cathys - 23
CarolynM - 20
CHAS - 8
Christopher James Quinn - 6, 7, 8, 23
Cindysphinx - 17
(Cindysphinx jr - 17)
David Burton - 21
Doug - 5, 12, 14
EHpianist - 3, 4, 5, 7, 23
Euan Morrison - 2
Fryceck - 16
George K - 8, 15
Grotriman - 23
Horace - 6, 13
Improviso - 6, 8
Jack Frost - 4
Jeffrey - 18
Jodi - 5, 6, 7, 10, 11
johnmoonlight~* - 13
JohnN - 19, 22, 23
jon-nyc - 5
justme - 8
kathyk - 6, 7, 8, 23
katie - 9
kenny - 5, 6, 8
kluurs - 9
lilylady - 22
Lisa - 13
lucy in the sky* - 6, 21
(lucy in the sky jr) - 21
markb - 3
markj - 6, 8, 13
Mary Anna - 5
Matt G. - 13
mayla - 10, 11, 12
Nanette - 8
Nunatax - 11
Opera Tenor - 6, 10
Phlebas - 21
Phykell - 11, 13
Piano*Dad - 11
pianojerome - 3
pianojuggler - 4, 5, 6, 20
piqué - 7, 15, 23
plays88keys - 7, 8, 11
PositivOrganist - 14
Puffin - 7
QuirtEvans - 18
(QuirtEvans jrs. - 10)
RealPlayer - 6, 21
redrzewski - 5,
Rich D. - 13, 21
Riley - 22
rkvs1 - 20, 21
rontuner - 12, 23
s54mo827 - 3, 11
SAS - 5
seebechstein - 23
Shirokuro - 6, 11
Skeletony - 16
Steve Miller - 1, 7
(Steve Miller jrs - 24)
teachum - 6
TomK - 7
Wacki Iraqi - 6, 8
Ycul - 6, 13
Zorba - 12

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semi-Regular
Picture of Euan Morrison
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
ooooh, Euan, June gets pretty pricey for airafre. BUT maybe if you wait till the last minute you can get a deal... Anyhow it's not till 2007 so you can start saving up early for your US tour! Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

... and it will give me a bit more time to practise Wink

Euan [going off to count the pennies-in-the-jar]

Posts: 113 | Location: bonnie Scotland | Registered: 12 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué: phykell,
by now i have actually met in person many on this forum. also, i feel that wtf is my "home" and i am comfortable here.

Fair enough, but I'm glad I got to see you. There is always a chance I might meet some of you guys at a piano party one day but it's a remote chance unfortunately.

quote:
[hint: this means my pictures may not be cross-posted to other fora! thanks for respecting that!]

I don't blame you and it goes without saying Smiler

quote:
even so, i do feel a bit nervous about it. i've been stalked, and that is an experience that can change your viewpoint about public picture posting.

That's completely understandable. I guess it's different for women as I have no problems with my pictures being on the Internet. The way I see it, I have a web site anyway, and I do enough on the 'net and have done for many years, that my profile is already in the public domain. I was a bit wary about my wedding pictures though as that's more of a personal thing, and I've only ever posted them here. I suppose we all must draw the line somewhere.

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
Everyone knows my hottest feature is my friends.

Oh, he's smooth. VERY smooth..... Cool

Posts: 34970 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
This thread is a treasure...
Marvelous thing to have - and jf - I looked at that pic of "younger" you and your dog - that was a huge poodle. FYI - you know Mike Anderson - PM Wink has a poodle like that, about 5 or 6 yrs old - names Coco!

quote:
Originally posted by markb:
Elena's persuasiveness and Sharon's free-spiritidness influenced me to post my picture...I've met several PW and WTF members in person...so posting a seemed fairly harmless.
Right place at the right time, markb - and you had the time and you did it, and I'm glad you did it - and I think you are, too! Flower

That is so cool. Elena, you put a lot of work into the "directory" - and it will keep updating... I think it's neat.

Phykell - I for one am not scared to post my pic, tho I've been told to be careful. Hey - you walk in the street in the city, you have to be careful. If it gives you pleasure to post up - do it. It's nice to see who you're cybering with - and even better to meet them in person at piano parties...

Euan - I want to see you in person, matey, in 2007 - save 'em pennies - (and keep practicing piano). Big Grin

OT - you looked cool in your pic - professional headshot - I say go for it if you can for 2007! And you're not nuts! Big Grin

and... Steve - Quirt is smooth.

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
My kids:

Posts: 34970 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Steve, handsome kids (and, gasp!, they actually seem to like eachother!) That pic your daughter took of herself with your new camera makes an excellent headshot! You should obviously have her be the family photographer.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:
I also think Doug is funny.

Am I nuts?!

Yes. But the trip to NY sounds like a hoot.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
OK here's an index

I wonder if Cindy or one of the techno-hunks can put this at the beginning of the thread. So we don't need an index of what page the index is on...

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

I wonder if Cindy or one of the techno-hunks can put this at the beginning of the thread.

Done. But I prefer to be called a techno-babe.

Big Grin

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
There´s a reason we chose not to post it on the first page which is that the length of the index would probably move all the posts by one page thereby forcing me to go back and redo the list. If someone else wants to do that fine by me!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
Done. But I prefer to be called a techno-babe.

Big Grin

Sorry. It's so hard to keep up with what the politically correct thing is to call you modern babes.

[edit: Thanks!]