well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    December WTF-er of the month: Axtremus!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

December WTF-er of the month: Axtremus!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Ax, one of the things that impresses me most about you is your outgoing and gregarious nature. Have you always been this way? Do you have any advice for others like myself who are more shy?

Posts: 24717 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
Ax, one of the things that impresses me most about you is your outgoing and gregarious nature. [1] Have you always been this way? [2] Do you have any advice for others like myself who are more shy?

[1] No; I was fairly introverted in my early youth. Sometime in my mid to late teen, I decided I really wanted to meet more girls, and decided to be more outgoing and gregarious to achieve that objective.

[2] Sure. Until I start a personal "life coaching" business, I suppose the best you a shy person can do is to frequently ask yourself himself: "What would Axtremus do?" Wink Big Grin

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 24717 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
I think I'm supposed to name the next WTF-er of the month.

Is there a list of past WTF-er of the month I can look at so I don't pick some one that as been picked before?

Thanks. Smiler

Gadfly
Picture of Piano Again
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Axtremus:
I think I'm supposed to name the next WTF-er of the month.

Is there a list of past WTF-er of the month I can look at so I don't pick some one that as been picked before?

Thanks. Smiler

There's a list in the About Us section.

Posts: 3833 | Registered: 26 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I looked there, but habitually skipped over the pinned thread ... which is where the list is. WhoMe