well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    October WTFer of the Month - Grotriman
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

October WTFer of the Month - Grotriman
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Hey G, you gonna pick a November WTFer of the month? If not we get to pester you with questions until December.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of Grotriman
posted Hide Post
Ach! I've been on the road for the past two weeks and about 1 week more to go. (In France, working my way to Germany).

I have picked! I am awaiting a private reply so that they have an opportunity to refuse without humiliation. :-)

Later today...

Posts: 874 | Location: New York City | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Vacation?

Loved Germany when there last June. So clean, so friendly, great food, no billboards, no cars!

And piano factories!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of Grotriman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lilylady:
Vacation?

Loved Germany when there last June. So clean, so friendly, great food, no billboards, no cars!

And piano factories!

I wish! Work. Medica trade show.

Posts: 874 | Location: New York City | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post