well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    Apple has moved on.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple has moved on.
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Chris's recording is here...

Lovely...

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Ycul
posted Hide Post
only just caught up with the news.. so sad...
apple was a really lovely person and this world will be a lesser place without her

Posts: 1147 | Location: Under a mulberry bush. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ycul:
only just caught up with the news.. so sad...
apple was a really lovely person and this world will be a lesser place without her

Lucy! So good of you to stop by!

Smiler

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Yes, indeed. I'd love to hear what you've been up to. I'm SURE this is universally true.

Hint. Hint.

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was so afraid that one day I would come here and learn that Mary had left us.

My memories of Mary included discussions about politics, she a Republican, me a Democrat. She would teased me saying, bcarey, you know you're not going to make me a Democrat.

We also had discussions about what music to play at our churches since we were both church pianists. She said most of what she saw was too "schmaltzy." She sent me a couple of samples of music from Jeanne Cotter's book, "After the Rain". I ordered the book have since played every piece in it numerous times.

She also sent a picture of herself standing beside her piano. She was wearing a full skirt and holding up both sides of the skirt. It was lovely. It also showed me what a petite person she was.

I will forever think of Mary when I play Jeanne Cotter.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 02 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I was looking through an old picture thread, saw this pic and knew it belonged here.

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Keeping hpoefully

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post